Vodacom Norwood Mall / no activation on my phone

Johannesburg, ZA

I cancelled my contract with MTN and went over to vodacom. Dudu helped me at narrowed branch and said it will take 24 to 48 hours for the sim to be activated. (I only took a sim contract) after a few smses to Dudu with no help or reply, i went in to the shop after 10 days to cancel the vodacom contract because of no service at all. She went to the back and after a while came back with a guy. He said, "good and you." I said i am not good and unhappy because of the bad service after 10 days. I said you people (i did not know his name because he was not intreduse to me and he did not hava a name tag) he rudely interupted me and said husly "i am not youre people!" I said you are family of vodacom and you are one of them. He said i am not there family.
He turn around and walked away talking to himself. Dudu followed and after a long time came back and start talking to other people. When i said i cant sit there the whole day, she said o you can go i dont need anything from you and it will take 3 to 4 days for cancelling. I had to go to another branch after 12 days to get my phone to work again.
I do get smses say that my account is in arrears with R435 for the past month.
The customer call centre is no help at all and dont do anything about it.

Ne