Vodacommis-selling by sales agent

On the 6th of January 2016, my son had gone to the vodacom store in Gateway for the Huawei P9 Lite handset. He previously owned one which was lost and needed a replacement which I agreed to get from vodacom. He has 2 numbers, one of which belongs to an alternate network and requires that both numbers be in use. My son explained that he needs a dual sim handset for the use of both numbers to the sales lady who was trying to market an LG handset to him of which he declined as she said (only when she was asked) that the LG handset was single sim. He explained that the huawei P9 lite which he had previously owned was dual sim and he would prefer that handset for the use of both his numbers (at which the sales lady at no point said that the handset with vodacom was single sim). Even when I reached the store to sign the contract the sales lady did not at any point say that the huawei P9 lite is single sim handset. He has now had his pre-paid vodacom number converted to the contract number and we are stuck with a single sim device. We called the store and went in on the 8th of January only to be told that there is nothing that can be done, that we are not entitled to a cooling of period(which is required by law) and that this contract cannot be cancelled despite us being mis-sold by the sales lady. I have logged a complaint that very day on Hello peter to which I received a response that I will be contacted timeously. It is now the 18th of January and I am yet to be contacted. Monies have already been debited from my account. This is underhanded and unlawful practice. I would appreciate this matter being resolved immediately. The contract mobile number is [protected].

Li