Vodacom — contract not changed -'being over-billed again...
Please, can someone sort out this problem!! When it was time for my upgrade I changed from an open line to a 2gig top up on my cell phone in November 2016. At the end of December I received a bill exceding R2000!! I changed because my daughter is at university. I was informed that the amount was to settle the last part of the "open line".
After several phone calls I was assured that I am on the top up and will not receive such a bill again... Not true. This morning I received an sms indicating I am paying R2 per mb ( this should not be the case). This means I am still on the open line! This is not my mistake.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling