VLCC / Refund

1 sharjahDubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: 0555094701

Hi, i had booked a trail meet with VLCC wellness at al Quasis branch and i had met the lady working with them and she explained everything about the scheme and later we came to the cost part wherein i said i have only come here for knowing the product and then she is like its a month end and you will loose the program so kindly pay some amount and later if you want we can always cancel it. i had agreed as i thought i shouldnt loose the program. After consulting with lots of friend i had finally agreed that i would not join so i called the next early morning and informed them that i would not want to join and now its been a week i am running for my money and the lady is saying that its mentioned in the invoice the money cant be refunded so sorry you have to use the money for any other stuff which is available with them. I am shocked to hear this from VLCC, lots of people did advice me about them that they cheat give lots of false promises and now i am one of the victim. i dont know what to do so kindly advice me what to do. I paid my money on the 30th of june and i called the next day to cancel. i have attached the invoice for your reference.

VLCC