Vizio / Defective product, poor customer service!
Purchased a Vizio L30 TV from Sam's for $1,298.00. Remote control quit working. Sam's "repaired" it (said poorly soldered connections), lasted 2 months and quit again. Sam's has promised 6 times to repair it again but never does. Wrote letter to Sam's in January - they don't bother to reply!!! Purchased a new remote control from Radio Shack but need the proper code to program it. Vizio CANNOT come up with the code that will work with their TV.
So, I'm stuck with a $1300 TV that you have to get up and press a little button every time you want to change the volume or channel - just try going from channel 2 to channel 75 ( 73 presses of the channel button). Don't buy a Vizio TV and don't buy any TV from Sam's Club.
More Vizio Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Class action lawsuit 
- Vizio - digital tuner stops working after 1 year 
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - defective product design / warranty 
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch Plasma Burn in
- Vizio - Terrible customer service 
- Vizio - vizio 50" p series 4k ultra model p502ui
- Vizio - (2) 50 inch vizio led and lcd televisions 
- Vizio - application no longer supported/customer support experience 
- Vizio - issues with 32 inch vizio tv and customer service
- Vizio - vizio 4k ultra hd 50"