vivint.smarthome / doorbell and camera, are always offline when his happens always need to call and wait more than 30 minutes /less than an hour

1 Alberta, CA

May 21 2016 me and wife alany morante signed there so called agreement on the tablet of the sales agent, not fully understand that we can cancel there service, I rosalino morante, above my name on that so called policy is not my signature.
History of reporting to them that camera and doorbell not working based on my own confirmed sent email to them.
1. June 1 2016 complaning heat is gone (Vivint thermostat not working/camera/doorbell not working. Asking them to cancel there sevice.
2. June 30 2016 cancelled appointment for servicing due to arguing, me and my wife. (Re schedule)
3. July 6 2017 doorbell /camera not working
4. Oct 18 2017 reported camera and doorbell is working using my phone..
Before that I called them that it 's not working.
They allow me not to pay for 6 months because I complain to much.
Me and my wife are not happy anymore and my youngest daughter is the only one at home at night.. Were thinking to switch provider or get a dog instead...
Kindly help us..

vivint.smarthome

• Updated by Rosalino Ty Morante, Nov 25, 2017

VIVINT.SMARTHOME
    camera and doorbell are always offline
    need to call them and need to wait longer times
    last call need to hung up because have monday to friday afternoon job.

Ro