Vivid Seats

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

will not refund while stubhub is

I bought 2 tickets from Vivid Seats to Route 91 in Vegas this year and after the tragic events of that night, Stub Hub emailed my friend and immediately reimbursed her for her tickets along with a very sentimental note ( she did not even ask for reimbursement). I did an online chat with Vivid Seats to ask if they were doing the same as Stub Hub and this is the response :
Nick[12:47 PM] While we do recognize the what happened there was a tragedy as the event was for the most part complete, we will not be offering refunds.

Shawna [12:48 PM] How is it that stub hub is offering refunds then ?

Nick[12:49 PM] We are not affiliated with any other company.

Shawna [12:50 PM] But you do the same thing, sell tickets. Are they not your competition and they are doing this wonderful thing for their customers.

Nick[12:53 PM] I understand your frustration but we are unable to defer form our policies. “
...While I understand it is not in their policy, I am sure it wasnt in Stub Hubs policy as well on “what to do after customers who bought tickets to a concert through you were shot at In an open field”, but they defered from their policy realizing this was a good thing to do for their customers who were there that night. I will not be using Vivid Seats again as their policies obviously trump humanity. Maybe they need to rewrite their policiies now or at least recognize that policies are not set in stone and sometimes, just sometimes there is a right thing to do. Stub Hub obviously is way ahead of the curve on this one. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of that night, and I am proud to be a resident of Las Vegas and watch our community come together and offer love and support to those affected
by such a sensless act.

Vivid Seats

Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Entertainment
More Vivid Seats Complaints & Reviews
Vivid Seats - ticket agency

Comments

N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
You truly are a disgusting individual, you seem to care more about getting your money back than the victims.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
This is a very sensitive situation try to understand their point of view and good luck.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ITisME1 Maybe, but they look selfish caring more about getting their money back. Kind of insensitive to the victims families. The OP was not affected by it. All she cares about is getting her money back.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree