Vitals.comno responds for emails!

One more thing I forget to tell you about Vitals.com: they do not respond emails. I have been asking what is the reason they don't post my review - no respond. I checked out many doctors in Beverly Hills whom I know have a bad reputation but in Vitals.com they have a excellent reviews. What a phony website!

Comments

• Ju
      Jun 01, 2012

The people that read this need to do a search on the OP, snowprincess. She posts under different ID's. She has been posting about a Dr. in Ca. under different ID's, in one post she says he refused to do any surgeries on her and in another post she says he did surgeries but did the wrong ones. You really need to read her posts, they are strange, she is strange.

• De
      Oct 30, 2015

I am the business manager for a physician. He is listed as having one review, 2.5 stars, however there is no review there to read. Given that this is not a great rating, I want to at least read the review. I have tried contacting them through email and phone, and no one has ever gotten back to me. One of the phone numbers was disconnected, the other did not identify itself as vitals.com. Very unprofessional. I intend to pursue this further. Why should some site be able to post things that could affect a physician's practice but not respond to attempts at communication? Had there been a review written there, that would have been fine, even if it was 1 star. But there is no review. Furthermore, the information regarding the physician was inaccurate. Where do they get this data that they are then permitted to list with no repercussions? These companies should be subjected to some regulation. What they do is not innocuous!

• Ar
      Jan 07, 2016

Vitals.com does not verify information they receive . Non patients or just anyone who wants revenge for anything can write negative reviews
    Vitals.com does not return emails or phone calls to physicians who want to respond to fake complaints ( multiple attempts made)
    I am a physician who tried to contact them in multiple ways and received no reponse .

• Ev
      Aug 20, 2018
    Vitals.com - website needs to be taken down

fake website fake reviews

Aug 21, 2018
    Vitals.com - Fake website not for real reviews.
    Vitals.com

posted review and doctor staff calls me immediately to say they will sue me for bad review.

• Di
      Aug 21, 2018
    Vitals.com - website fake

don't believe reviews /don't write reviews here