Vitalchek / theft by deception
I ordered a copy of my birth certificate online on June 5, 2015. They asked me to enter ALL of my personal and identifying information to ensure that my certificate could be accessed. I entered my bank inforamtion and my account was drafted within minutes of my request.
Today is July 15, and I still do not have what I paid for. There is no way to contact these people except Facebook or email. They give me excuse after excuse about not having an order number even after I provided them with a transaction number. I learned the hard way AFTER submitting my request that the internet warns of this company be a scam. I have a fraud watch on my credit file and have cancelled my bank account out of fear of retaliation.
More Vitalchek Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] VitalCheck - paid but got no certificate 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - poor service! 
- Vitalchek - scam 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - paid, but received no certificate 
- Vitalcheck.com - incorrect certificate order 
- VitalChek Network - marriage certificate
- Vitalchek - birth certificate shipping
- Vitalchek - birth certificate
- VitalCheck - birth certificate order scam
- Vitalchek - death certificate