Resolved Vitalchek — poor service!
On June 8, 2007 I placed an order for an expedited certified copy of a Birth Certificate for travel purposes. My credit card was billed on on June 14, 2007. The certificate service was advertised as being delivered in 7 days - 2 weeks. It has been 30 days. Although I was issued an order confirmation number and directed to track the process of my order I have not been able to do so online. The New Jersey status page link has been unavailable and so has VitalChek's site. I contacted VitalChek via email and was told that my order was processed and I should receive email confirmation soon with a Fedex Tracking number. I have had no such contact and that was 15 days ago. This company now has my money as well as vital statistic information and a copy of my driver's license. At this point I do not believe that they are providing the service they advertise.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Vitalchek Complaints & Reviews
- VitalCheck - paid but got no certificate
- Vitalchek - paid, but received no certificate
- Vitalchek - scam
- Vitalcheck.com - incorrect certificate order
- Vitalchek - fraud
- Vital Check - took my money did not provide the service
- Vital Check - paid for birth certificate but didn't recieve
- VitalChek Network - birth certificate
- VitalCheck - dear vitalcheck
- VitalChek Network - attempts to buy birth cert