Vitalcheksuper fast

Everyone complains about VitalChek but it's not always true. I needed to get a birth certificat in less thna two weeks for a trip. I contacted VitalChek on Friday and they made me fill out a form after charging me. That had me nervous so I found this site and expected the worst. I did what they said and had it norarizedn and faxed to them Monday. I recevied an email stating that San Diego was working on my Birth Cert on Tuesday and by Wednesday I was looking at it in front of me in New Jersey. So again... 3 Buisiness days from start to finish. I couldn't do this any faster except in person. THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY VACATION since the Passport agency rejected my old birth cert two weeks before leaving. THe rest of you seem to either fall victim to a scam site who said they are VItalchek but just retype your info...or you didn't follow directions.

Comments

• Ct
      Mar 22, 2012

Everybody has to get one right evry once in a while.

• Da
      Aug 31, 2012

I agree with you. I ordered my birth certificate from Seattle, WA on Friday at 1:00pm and had it in my hands on Wednesday at 1:00pm from Oklahoma. This was a great service.