Vitalchek — not receiving the right document.
I was adopted and I have been searching for my birth parents for 40 years. VitalChek assured me that for $40 the would get it for me.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Logansport, LA When I received it, it was the birth certificate from when my adoption was finalized by my adopted parents on May 27th, 1960, of which I all ready had 4 copies of. I clearly stated and wrote that I wanted my original birth certificate, which should of had the date May 8th, 1960, my birth date. I contacted them and they told me I would have to take it up with the courts. I paid VitaChek, not the courts $40 and they should be responsible.
More Vitalchek Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] VitalCheck - paid but got no certificate 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - poor service! 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - paid, but received no certificate 
- Vitalchek - scam 
- Vitalcheck.com - incorrect certificate order 
- Vital Check - took my money did not provide the service
- Vital Check - paid for birth certificate but didn't recieve 
- VitalCheck - dear vitalcheck 
- VitalChek Network - attempts to buy birth cert
- Vitalchek - super fast