Vitalcheknot receiving the right document.

I was adopted and I have been searching for my birth parents for 40 years. VitalChek assured me that for $40 the would get it for me.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Logansport, LA When I received it, it was the birth certificate from when my adoption was finalized by my adopted parents on May 27th, 1960, of which I all ready had 4 copies of. I clearly stated and wrote that I wanted my original birth certificate, which should of had the date May 8th, 1960, my birth date. I contacted them and they told me I would have to take it up with the courts. I paid VitaChek, not the courts $40 and they should be responsible.

Ch
Dec 09, 2018

Comments

• Vi
      Dec 12, 2018

We apologize if someone at VitalChek provided you with the incorrect information that you could order your pre-adoption certificate through us. In most states, adoption records are sealed and may require a court order to unseal. Please contact us so we can assist you with this matter. The quickest way to reach us is by private message at Facebook.com/VitalChek. You can also call us at [protected] or email us at vitals.[protected]@vitalchek.com.