Vitacost / Does not ship in 24 hours
I placed an order with Vitacost.com on Feb 04, 2008. I called many times and was told that my order was in the warehouse and ready to ship. On Feb 12, I finally was allowed to talk to a supervisor. He told me that there was nothing wrong with my order and that it would ship that day via UPS 2nd day air. I found out that my order shipped via UPS ground and that it would not be delivered until Feb 19. I called and talked to a very nice supervisor who agreed to call back the shipment in transit.
Vitacost's website states a 'ship in 24 hour' policy. I would say that an order placed on Feb 04 and shipping of that order on Feb 13 does not meet that 24 hour ship goal.
More Vitacost Complaints & Reviews
- VCIVitacost.com - unrecieved product 
- Vitacost.com - Liars 
- Vitacost - Bad business practice 
- Vitacost - Check the product carefully 
- Vitacost - Expired Supplements
- Vitacost - I'm very disappointed with Vitacost
- Vitacost - Service and Shipping
- Vitacost.com - Relentless spamming
- Vitacost - Fraudulent Charges 
- Vitacost - Vitacost