Vita Power / Credit card charges and shipment

Jamaica Review updated:
I ordered the proactive solutions kit and the sales
repesentative aksed if I wanted to try the Vita Power Vitamins at a reduced cost.

That was September , on October10, 2007 I got a charge from GRC*Vita Power and I have been trying to call from Jamaica since then. The number does not work from Jamaica and I was charged again on November 11, 2007.

The company has no website and when I call the Proactive number they say I have to call Vita Power to cancel the order which never made even though I got the initial vitamins through placing my order on the PROACTIVE number! I do not want to cancel my credit card so what can I do?

Comments

Ka
  17th of Dec, 2007
I ordered SHEER COVER MAKE UP they offered the vit power at 4.99 first month. I then cancelled my order and they still sent more vitamins and charged my account. I sent back the vitamins and they continue to say they will credit my credit card. Well its been 3 months and no credit.
Sh
  12th of Jan, 2008
I've only received one payment from them after a free trail and the product. I don't want the product and called to cancel, but after reading all of your comments I saw how it seemed impossible to get them to cancel. So I called BOA immediately and got them to put a stop against VitaPower charging me the 33.94 each month. Hopefully that will stop them from charging me.

When I called Proactiv they gave me this number for VitaPower 888-684-9660. I tried calling but no one answered.
Wa
  25th of Apr, 2008
This is the number to call to cancel charges with vitapower 18888482797
Mf
  15th of Dec, 2009
The number to call is 1-888-848-2797. They were very nice and helpful.