Vistaprint / unwanted magazine subscriptions
Vistaprint signs its customer up for various magazine subscriptions without explicit consent. It is the default option upon checking out print orders and extremely difficult to identify and disable. Once checking out a print order, you are signed up for a 12 months magazine subscription with 1 year free which turns into a paid subscription afterwards.
Nearly impossible to cancel. Magazine Subscription Service (no, they don't have an email, you have to call) say they won't cancel as you subscribed through Vistaprint. Vistaprint Hotline takes 20 minutes to get through to somebody willing to help. Once through they promise to cancel, but am still getting magazine.
Try to avoid Vistaprint unless you are interested in getting a stack of magazines you are not interested in.
More Vistaprint Complaints & Reviews
- Vistaprint.com - credit card scam victim 
- Vista Print - ripping people off! 
- Vista Print - cheap material and blurred print of cards 
- Vistaprint - fraud 
- Vistaprint.com - although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs 
- Vistaprint Rewards - charged for a service I was not notified of and didn't want after I had asked for it to be cancelled 
- Vistaprint - unauthorized billing 
- Vistaprint - shipped me unsolicited merchandise
- Vista Print - online scam 
- Vistaprint - customer service