Vistaprint / fraud

NY, United States Review updated:

I am livid that vistaprint overcharged me several times over and I am really hoping they correct this as I will go to the better business buerau. What is lori holt's email in customer relations???

Comments

• Ir
      30th of Sep, 2010

I wanted to order something from them when I recieved an email saying "Everything $0!Free Shipping!". So I went to place an order and well to my surprise they wanted me TO pay for shipping. I called them told them about their website, what it said and they said "Sorry we will not honor their promotion". So I will no longer buy from them again. I am reporting them to the Federal Bureau of Fraud though. Not fair. Still have the link to that website too. Took pictures of the screen saying "Everything $0!Free Shipping!". Now let them say they never put that up, I have pictures. LOL!

• Fi
      20th of Mar, 2012

YES: I have also been asking the same question: what are Lori Holt's contact details? Does anyone know? I have been ripped off too.

• Dd
      14th of Jul, 2016
    VistaPrint - Order fixing
    vistaprint.com

I had placed an order with Vistaprint online during a promotion period. At the end of my order, for 15 male t-shirts, I was asked if I wanted additional products. I chose a 'Ladies T-shirt' and went through the screen till payment. My invoice at the end said I ordered 15 'T-shirts' (male style) and 6 'Ladies T-shirts'. When I received my order, I received all mens t-shirts. When I called to ask how to distinguish them, a lady told me I had actually orderd 21 Males style t-shirts and did notice that it said Ladies--and was confused why that was. We argued a bit back and forth and she hung up on me, basically making me feel like I was wrong to question them. I called back and talked to a gentleman and he said I ordered 15 T-shirts and 6 'males T- shirt'. The title of the shirts had changed! I could only assume that the agent who hung up on me changed it! Mens T-shirts on their sites are labled 'T-shirts' too, which made it more obvious they had changed the title. So I talked to a manager and she as well saw the order the way it was and I felt she did not believe me. I told her to listen to the recorded conversations and she basically promised she would look into the matter and see why this 'very rare technical problem' ever happened. She replied back in an email that I had actually ordered the males t-shirt. Throughout this company has not listened and treated me badly. It was my first and last experience with them.