Vistaprint / money owed

London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom

Account #: [protected] /Order # XQVM1-N4A32-9I0 /Order Date: 29/01/2018 08:24

Dear Sirs,
I hope this finds you well.This is the first time I am complaining.I am very disappointed with your company and the way I have been treated by your staff in one of your African country.

One of my companies needed prints for one of my products, in order to get a contract with a client.The print from your company was not of a high standard when it arrived, I called and asked to speak to the manager Feriel, apologies for the failer and how they did my prints.
However, she told me I would be refunded the £20.00 and as a goodwill gesture, I would get a £40.00 credit into my bank account.

Nonetheless, at that time Feriel understood the importance of the label and the time one of my sales representatives had to travel to the Caribbean to see the client.
I thanked her for her quick response, Since the date, I have provided my receipts and bank details and been calling for the £40.00 to be credited into my account.
Now it's not about money but the principle, moreover, my business is growing and I don't know if I would be doing business with your company again

Mi