Vistaprint / Unauthorized charge!
Did not even know VistaPrint existed when I saw a charge from them on my debit account. They sent me business cards I did not order that simply included my name, address, phone number, and an email address that was obviously made up. I called them to called resolution. They told me to have my bank fax proof that I had been charge--which they did. Nothing happened after that.
I filed a complaint with BBB in Massachusetts. They simply let Vista know it had been filed. Vista responded that they tried to resolve, but problem was between me and my bank. BBB basically closed case without additional follow-up or response from me about Vista's response to complaint.
More Vistaprint Complaints & Reviews
- Vistaprint.com - Credit card scam victim 
- Vista Print - Ripping people off! 
- Vista Print - Cheap material and blurred print of cards 
- Vistaprint - Fraud 
- Vistaprint.com - Although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs 
- Vistaprint - product and service
- Vistaprint - customer service
- Vistaprint - money owed
- Vistaprint - business cards - very poor print quality
- Vistaprint - bookmarks