Vistaprint / flash cookies
We went to the site and built some business cards. After completing the task, I erased the cookies that vistaprint had placed on the computer. However, the cookie folder and its contents "device" and "cookie test" with the instruction "any connection" keep reappearing.
I've spent the last three hours trying to find the location of this spyware (or whatever it is), but have not been successful. And i'm wondering why firefox (which updated itself, even though I have it set for no updates) allows this vistaprint malware to remain on my machine.
I'm not going to return to the site to get its address.
More Vistaprint Complaints & Reviews
- Vistaprint.com - credit card scam victim 
- Vista Print - ripping people off! 
- Vista Print - cheap material and blurred print of cards 
- Vistaprint - fraud 
- Vistaprint.com - although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs 
- Vistaprint Rewards - charged for a service I was not notified of and didn't want after I had asked for it to be cancelled 
- Vistaprint - unauthorized billing 
- Vistaprint - shipped me unsolicited merchandise
- Vista Print - online scam 
- Vistaprint - customer service