Vista Printbusiness cards

Went to order existing business cards but needed to change my title, thought this would be an easy task. After spending a few hours trying to do so because I knew it couldn't be as difficult as I was making it out to be, I called customer service. Rudely said, no we cannot help you because you uploaded this image, we can not make any changes. Thinking I just got a hold someone having a bad day, the next call same tone, same answer. So I decided to chat, nicely put, she couldn't help me because I needed to make the change because I uploaded the logo.See Top 10 Worst Companies in California City, CAThe problem with this, is I don't have the time or desire to 'design' my business card, I want to be able to click, pay and go. The other issue is I have changed computers in the last two years, which I would think many of us have, therefore losing this information, as I actually thought it was stored with vista and making a simple change would not be rocket science. I truly suggest vista's computer dept find a way to change this as they have lost a pretty damn good customer and i'm sure i'm not the only one out there who has experienced this. Too many competitors out there happy to help to stay with bad customer service.

Sh
Dec 17, 2013

Comments

•   Feb 01, 2008
    Vista Print - Scam membership!
    Vista Print
    Phone: [protected]
    www.vistaprint.com

I too have dealt with vista print. I canceled my membership after being billed $14.95 twice in one week. Now, a month later I see a charge for 'shoppingessentials'. I do not know this company and again the amount is $14.95! I am glad I looked on-line, you helped me a lot. I had no clue what the charge was for. Now I will be calling vistaprint and ripping them a new one!

• Bu
      Feb 24, 2008

I've had to change credit card numbers twice because of fraudulent charges from Vista Printing over the past two years. I've gotten my money back but it was a hassle. Today I got another email from Vista and I cannot delete it. I've made contact with Outlook to find out why. It seems I have to respond to their email to have my address deleted but I somehow think it's just another ploy to obtain information. I've notified my states attorney generals office and I've forwarded the email to them and to the FBI fraud office. I'm not playing with these people any more.

• Je
      Mar 10, 2008

Hello, I’m Jeff Esposito, an employee in VistaPrint’s public relations group, and I saw your blog entry on our rewards program and wanted to reply. On behalf of VistaPrint I am sorry you feel you’ve had a negative experience with our rewards program. VistaPrint believes that the vast majority of our customers who sign up for the program really enjoy the benefits, but if you are not happy, please call 866.870.4124 and we’d be happy to process a refund. We’re open from Mon – Fri 8 am – midnight EST.

• Ge
      Mar 10, 2008

i have been dealing with vistaprint for 4 years now and never had any problems

Aug 08, 2008

Same charge of $14.95 on my bank card just found.
    Too bad, I have used vista print for a while now with my business. I went to the bank to cancle the pending amount that I did not authorize. They said, they could not cancle the money out but blocked Vista Print from any more withdrawls. I called the 800 number listed on my bank account withdrawl from Vista print, but the phone just rang and rang. No more ordering from Vista print from me!
    A disappointed customer,
    Cheryl

• Ta
      Aug 19, 2008

Buyer Beware!

If you have ever ordered anything from Vista Print check on your account. I have not ordered anything from them since Christmas 2007 and I just had $14.95 (8/13/08) taken from my checking account. They said I must have click on a link by mistake that signed me up for something. I have had no reason to even be on their site. I just noticed the transaction on my checking account and I wanted to warn others.

Thanks, Tatum

• Je
      Feb 03, 2009

That is not the LEAST of the problems stemming from VistaPrint! I also received the $14.95 a month charge for "membership" that I never ordered. When I called to complain they issued a credit for $14.95, but I recently discovered that this had been going on for MONTHS before that! And now, to add insult to injury, two affiliates of theirs have just made two charges of $139.99 to my AmEx account! I am working with American Express's fraud division to get to the bottom of this. The affiliates call themselves Identity Secure and Complete Home and the address they give is 40 Oakview Drive, Trumball, CT [protected]. The M.O. and access to my information can only come from VistaPrint. Avid this company like the plague and check your credit card statements religiously.
    Warren M.

Feb 16, 2009

We too ordered business cards in mid January, paid and got the cards. Now we have two charges for $14.95 from Vista Print and Business Max. Our bank is disputing it and we cancelled the debit card. Does anyone know the specific name of the business(es)? Or an address? I am reporting them to the BBB... I recommend everyone else do the same. Thanks.

Nov 29, 2009

VistaPrint - be warned of spam and unethical advertising:
    I saw ads for free items at Vistaprint.com
    but they never metion the shipping and handling charges until after you have placed
    and order, usually involving giving your address, phone, and/or e-mail address for
    business cards or rubber stamps or whatever. After they finally told me the shipping
    charge, I dropped the order. They started SPAM - TWICE a DAY, going to two
    different e-mail addresses which I had given for the order. Luckily - I never got to the
    point of giving them a credit card number.

• Ra
      Jul 23, 2010

I just received a call from Vista Services about free gas vouchers and a charge of $2.99 to my credit card. I don't know who these people are or how they have the last 4 digits of my card and my cell phone number. I told them I was not interested and the lady on the other end said thank you and hung up. If I receive a charge on my debit card I will have it investigated and removed. The Better Business bureau will also hear form me.

Sep 05, 2010

I too have been scammed over £300 by Vista Print. I was so angry at them I set up a special forum which is free to register and is no scam. I have had many people successful with my solution on the forum that I strongly urge all of you caught in this terrible cruel scam to join and follow my easy instructions to get your money back.

The link to my forum is http://vistaprintscam.freeforums.org/

Bests of luck
    Take care
    Norrie

• Hb
      Dec 11, 2010

VISTA PRINT in the news: BOSTON -- "A company is accused of running one of the largest unauthorized consumer billing operations in the country." (Watch the news clip)

• Ro
      Mar 29, 2011
    Vista Print - monthly charges to my credit card i didnt sign up for.

I ordered business cards through Vista print and they started charging my credit card a monthly fee that I did not sign up for.

• Me
      Sep 10, 2011
    Vista Print - coupon scam
    Lafayette
    Louisiana

Bought a group buying coupon and tried to use. They conveniently dont have an area to submit the code for redemption.oh, and no phone number to get a person to explain this crap. All I can say is stay away. These guys suck!!!

• La
      Jun 06, 2014

there have been four withdraws from my checking account on 5/8/14 there was two wd. in the amount of $54.13 on 5/19/14 there was one wd. in the amount of $54.13 on 5/27/14 there was one more wd. in the amount of $54.13 i dont even have a A T&T account please call me at [protected] thank you Larry Phillips