Vision Consultancy Immigration Services / Cheating

1-5 Bur DubaiDuabi, United Arab Emirates Review updated:
Phone: 97143529341

i contacted this company in January 2010 for seeking thier help for the purpose of immigrating to Canada.their staff (Santhosh) asked me to submit some documents as per a check list given by him, he asked me to pay him $ 500 as first installment fees and & $1400 as Canadian Goverment fees.he asked me also to provide many documents which i came to know later that they are not required at that stage.he was simply trying to buy time and cheating me.i gave him all documents he asked for, i used to follow up my application status on bi monthly basis, he confirmed to me that my application had been submitted to the Canadian Immigration authority and used to tell that i should expect good news soon.he has never ever came back to with any update ( i did not even received File Number) .i have received recently a phone call from the same company ( By a staff called Ravi) stating they have never submitted my applciation to the Canadian Immigration authority and my application is laying on their Duabi office, he added that 350 people have been cheated by thier staff ( Santhosh ) . i dont beleive either Ravi nor santhosh.i lost my money, wasted my time and simply has been cheated . if you are planning to migrate to Canada, do it yourself .never approcah any of those cheating agencies.

Lawrence

More Vision Consultancy Immigration Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gr
      24th of May, 2012

This is another classic fraud agency . Guys, beware of Ravi and Santhosh . they are a professional sales people and fraud. they will force you to pay quoting 'promotional offers' and make you sign contracts after which he will disappear and leave the case to their unprofessional bunch of admin staff. The owner, Mrs.Shahnaz rarely meets any client, so cannot say anything about her.
    Just that guys, please speak to 3-4 registered lawyers before doling out the money. My wife and I have been made to shell out 14000 aed for nothing.
    I just need to know where do I get justice here, as they have cleverly incorporated clauses in their contract thus indemnifying them against refund claims.

• Ro
      27th of Oct, 2012

Vison consultancy is scam collect all your money.. Dante plurad is collecting my money in dubai agency!!!

• I0
      24th of May, 2014

I agree tht vision us fraud and sathosh cheated me of 10000 dhs also. Ravi Shinde is another ### who sits in Abu Dhabi branch

• Ca
      23rd of Jul, 2015

HELLO

I was also a client of Vision consultancy. They are slow, but they finished my job. That santosh was a theif and he has cheated many people including my cousin brother but since then the owners launched case against him it seems.

For me thank god my work was done and I have received my immigration visa. If you are dealing only deal directly with Shanaz madam as she is the registered consultant with the government and a good lawyer thank GOD i was lucky to get her and not santosh

• Kh
      15th of Feb, 2017

They are bunch or cheater, don't ever use them

• Er
      3rd of Mar, 2018

Which consultant is better for australian or canadian immigration in myscat.Please guide us

• Se
      30th of Apr, 2018

Never trust FUTURE VISION in business bay opal tower... Its all fraud I paid them 7000 aed and after a year of fooling me around with their process I have decided to take a refund but they become rude and doesnt want to give me back at least 50% refund... To think I never received any offer letter for the universities they are telling me they applied for me...never trust this guys

15th of Oct, 2018

We do all kind of fit out works and interior works for office, villas and apartments. We do all kind of maintenance. We provide all services all over UAE.

ROYAL PALACE INTERIOR DECORATION LLC

We are providing services in all type of:

•interior Design
    •Fit-out works
    •Painting ( Ceiling & Wall )
    •Floor ( Marble, Granite, Water-jet Design, Skirting, Threshold, Window sill, Kitchen Counter )

•Carpentry Wooden Door, Free way, Wardrobe & dressing room, Bathroom vanity, Wooden wall cladding and Kitchen.
    •Wall Paper Supply & Fixing.
    •Gypsum False Ceiling and Partition works.
    •Electrical Fitting and Fixture.
    •Plaster and Cladding works
    •Floor & Wall ( Ceramic & Mosaic ) Tilling Works.
    •Stone Cladding.
    •GRC Cladding.
    •Garden Landscape.
    •AC Repairing and Fixing.
    •Plumbing and Sanitary works.
    •Swimming Pools and Fountain Works.
    •USA Furniture ( Classic & Modern ).
    •Curtain.
    For any queries or information Contact
    Call or Whatsapp