Virgin Mobile USA / charged twice for 3 month plan of $20.00!
I purchased a Virgin Mobile cell phone and called to activate my service. The phone I had did not work and had to take it back to the store. Called to activate my new phone and they could not find my record so they started a new one. Now they have charged me twice for the same month and I called them and they say they have no record. I said to the girl the second time I called that they my charge me twice but she said she would make a note of it. I am very upset with Virgin and wish I had never gotten mixed up with them. On the charges on my credit card are 2 different numbers under the charge. The first one is 17883412VM28230731298 the second number is 18176834VM28231690537. I would appreciate any help you can give me. By the way, they had to send me a 3rd phone because the second one did not work. I purchased the first phone 4/23/08 and have only been able to use it once or twice.
More Virgin Mobile USA Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile UAE - my sim plan is not activated
- Virgin Mobile - im having trouble with cancelling my phone service
- Virgin Mobile - hidden fees added to my bill
- Virgin Mobile - douchebags
- Virgin Mobile - service provided and customer service