Virgin Mobile USA / thanks for nothing!
My husband and I had our services terminated even though we were not due to top up on our accounts until 11/21/06. After calling the company's so-called "expert advisors", they can't seem to agree on our previous top up dates. One person says May 2006 and another says June 2006. (It was actually August!) Even so, the last out-going call made from my phone was on October 16,2006, with no problems, I might add. So if the "experts" are correct about their dates, I should have never been able to make that call, right?! Now I have 2 phones with no phone numbers and we are out over $60.00 because of this company's incompetance. So to Tiffany and Jessica at Virgin Mobile I'd like to say- Thanks for nothing!!
P.S. Why doesn't Virgin Mobile have a direct link for customer complaints? I couldn't find one unless you have to log on with your phone# and if that's the case, how can someone in my situation do that?
More Virgin Mobile USA Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile - they say they offer 4glte but this is practically a lie. they outright ignore any issues I have even though they say are looking into them. 
- Virgin Mobile - apple iphone x/customer service
- Virgin Mobile - cell phone service cancelled, account money gone 
- Virgin Mobile - bill
- Virgin Mobile - refund