Virgin Mobile USA / thanks for nothing!

My husband and I had our services terminated even though we were not due to top up on our accounts until 11/21/06. After calling the company's so-called "expert advisors", they can't seem to agree on our previous top up dates. One person says May 2006 and another says June 2006. (It was actually August!) Even so, the last out-going call made from my phone was on October 16,2006, with no problems, I might add. So if the "experts" are correct about their dates, I should have never been able to make that call, right?! Now I have 2 phones with no phone numbers and we are out over $60.00 because of this company's incompetance. So to Tiffany and Jessica at Virgin Mobile I'd like to say- Thanks for nothing!!

Gloria

P.S. Why doesn't Virgin Mobile have a direct link for customer complaints? I couldn't find one unless you have to log on with your phone# and if that's the case, how can someone in my situation do that?

Gl

Comments

• Ta
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Virgin Mobile - Black friday 2017 giftcard promotion

I've made over 5 months of monthly payments and still no giftcard. I called the company and seem to be getting the runaround. This is a scam and it looks like a class action lawsuit will be in their very near future!