Virgin Mobile / stay away from virgin mobile
I bought virgin mobile and the new triumph phone from them for my brother and myself. That brought me to a total $423.99 dollars for the plans and the phones. Now they tell me I have to go home and set up an account online to have my phone cut on, but that the first month is already paid for. I go all the way home and follow the directions just for them to tell me that I did not pay for my first month. I come back to the store and as if I weren't there before they tell me I have to pay again! They did not receive the payments they said. I was extremely upset!! They didn't even try to fix the problem nor did they care. I was desperate to get things in order so I paid after 3 hours of confusion and bad customer service! I now pay for a second time and right there in there faces they still couldnt get my phone cut on and the computer to say I paid! I sate for longer as they can't get stuff in order. Then I ask if I can have my number brought over and they say absolutely, we do this all the time. Go and cut off the other phone, get the acct. info and we will transfer the number. I follow directions and then they tell me they can't do it until I pay for another month with the other company. I tell them that they told me something different previously and the customer service person (who can barely speak understandable english) goes off on me and just mutes my call for 5 minutes and refused to let me speak with a manager.
THIS IS ALL BY DAY 3! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile USA - thanks for nothing! 
- Virgin Mobile - bait & switch
- Virgin Mobile - current account usage
- Virgin Mobile Prepaid Card - refund my money please
- Virgin Mobile - overcharging