Virgin Mobile / virgin mobile wont let me sign into my account

1 Chesapeake, VA, United States Review updated:

I just tryed logging ito my account and it wont let me sign in. i haven't chaged my number or anything like that. My pin number is still the same and it still wont let me login into my account. I was trying to do my sugar mama for a few minutes. I want to know why it wont let me sign into my account. I don't know what else to do but I want my phone to work so I can go into my sugar mama.

Comments

• Sh
      29th of Sep, 2009

What else is new?
    This is how it goes...First you try to log in and after waisting time doing that and having the website tell you that your pin is incorrect you are forced to call and then you must listen to the bot Alex ramble on with a series of options -when all you want to do it speak with a LIVE ADVISOR. When I finally did get the live advisor I explained to the empathy lacking live advison how frustrating this is and what a time waister it is and she proceeded to explain to me in a monotone voice that virgin mobile is in the process of upgrading their website and that is why there are glitches, but I explained that this is nothing new and has been a virgin problem for as long as I can remember. I wanted to speak with a supervisor but the live advisor would not put one on. Some kind of compensation would have been nice for my 40 minute inconvenience.
    I think I will be taking my business elsewhere.

• Av
      9th of Oct, 2009

I have cancelled an account and I still keep getting call after call on my AT&T phone...message after message. I too called only to get a stupid maze of automated messaging and it took about 30 minutes to get through to a person. That person assured me that they have taken my number out of their system. Well...I am still getting calls, wasting my minutes.

I am HACKED OFF! We should start a class action suit against them.