Virgin Mobile / virgin mobile does not meet minimum service levels

1 United States

I am most unhappy with Virgin mobile, besides never having signal and my texted messages never beieng delivered ( Personally I believe this is because they cannot keep up with all, the 'unlimited sms's') My biggest problem is that I took one of my phones in for repairs (Nokia 5610 Xpress music) and one of the sales ladies told me that my phone has slight water damage, i asked her how this was possible and she continued to tell me, that it wasn't from being in water but more that when I type, I sweat so my sweat is absorbed into the keys of the cell phone, now keep in mind this phone at the time was only a few months old. I've had many phones over the years and they, never seemed to become water damaged from my 'Apparent, overly active sweat glands' Even though many people I know with the same phone have had various problems, with it Virgin Mobile swears that it is very 'reliable' and refuse to fix the phone unless I pay (the phone is still under warrenty) I've told Virgin Mobile 1year before my contract ends that I WILL NOT be keeping my cell phone contract with them, and will no longer refer anyone to them. Many people value my opinion on cellphones and service providers.

Go