Virgin Mobile / virgin mobile violating telephone consumer protection act of 1991!
Virgin Mobile violating Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991
For the past year I have been attacked by deliberate hack spammed text messages, disabling my phone, possibly as retaliation. Sophos recommended that Virgin Mobile provide the header information from those messages, which will give me the sender site. I can then contact the site that is sending the messages and request they provide the sender I.P. so I can go after the criminal behind this. Unfortunately Virgin Mobile, who is making 5¢ per spam refuses to do anything despite the fact that it is a violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991. I have contacted the FTC, the FBI, my Congressman, and the FCC and they all say Virgin is my only remedy source.
Any advice smb!
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile - they say they offer 4glte but this is practically a lie. they outright ignore any issues I have even though they say are looking into them. 
- Virgin Mobile - apple iphone x/customer service
- Virgin Mobile - cell phone service cancelled, account money gone 
- Virgin Mobile - bill
- Virgin Mobile - refund