Virgin Mobile / virgin mobile are crooks!

United States Review updated:
Virgin Mobile are crooks. They don't care that you have been a good customer for 4yrs. I had a defective phone, the camera didn't work, the MP3 didn't work and it came with a 1yr warranty. Well they gave us a hard time replacing the phone and when they did they told us we had send the defective phone back within a certain amount of time or the service of the new phone would be suspended. Well we received the phone in the mail and sent the defective phone back in the same box with the return labels. The Fed Ex took the box that day, and that has been over three weeks ago. Virgin Mobile says they have not received the box and my phone will be cut off in two days. I just topped up $50.00 they wont refund my money. These people forget that we are the reason they have jobs and with out us their company is no good. I have put on so many people to Virgin Mobile and even they Virgin Mobile's loyalty is crap my friends loyalty stands firm when I leave Virgin Mobile so are my over 123 friends. Virgin Mobile are thieves. They took money out of my account with out my permission and would not refund my money. And I wonder if the starter of Virgin Mobile knows that the people he has running his company are crooks. When I tried to go up the chain of command they refused to give me any one else name and number. Personally I think they are lying about not receiving the phone and figure that because they are at a lost of money that would steal from me. Nice way to treat a customer!

A  9th of Jul, 2007 by
I agree virgin mobile is a rip-off I got my daughter a phone from them and every month is a different charge for her monthly plan. First they were charging for their own text messages, that they were sending her. Now they sent me a e-mail notifying me about the payment coming up I went into the website a day before the bill was due paid the $34.99 plus tax for the plan and now today my daughter gets an e-mail that she needs to add another $1.05 for the plan. But she was reminded that top ups are $10.00 or more. When I called virginmobile to ask them about it they told that the tax that was charge to my card was for the government and the extra 1.05 is taxes for the plan. It sounds like fraud to me. Is just a way for them to get more money out of people. Well, this will be my last month using virginmobile services.
A  19th of Jul, 2009 by
I paid Virgin Moble 96 for the unlimited plan. then the next day changed my plan for the next month to the 40 plan and they went ahead and switch me, KEEPING my 96 dollars and refusing to refund it or use it to make payments to my plan. Viegin Moble next time you do this Please hold a gun to me so I can get the full effect of being robbed.
A  21st of Nov, 2009 by
Virgin Mobile is run by a bunch of crooks!! You are correct, they charged me $5 just for checking my BALANCE on my phone!!! I posted $40 to my account to TOP UP and the phone was still not activated. I checked my balance online and it told me I was short $1.78 and must add that to turn my phone on.

So I call Virgin Mobile and ask them how can I add the $1.78 when they only take $10, $20, $40, etc. through the credit card. She then told me I need to add $5 to my account because I checked my balance on my phone (pressing the up symbol) too many times and they charge you for that!!

### Virgin Mobile. This will be last month using their services. If I wanted to get robbed like this, I'd go back Verizon Wireless!!

Virgin Mobile Logo Virgin Mobile