Virgin Mobile / terrible customer service, phishing threat
1. They keep you on hold forever
2. They have terrible hold music, then terrible background noise--worse than the most awful telemarketers-- and won't call you back for better reception
3. They take way too long to get back to you if you email customer service
4. They delete your account info after 60 days
5. They won't give you your account info without a secret code , but don't send that to you in an email like most everyone else does
6. Their net software screws up so you can't get to your account and when you call they won't give you the info you want
7. They were incredibly rude each time I called.
8. They refuse to even mail your account info to you--despite collecting name, address and credit card info
9. They never recorded a credit card payment
10. Received a "notice" by special screen on the phone, followed by an email, that I was completely out of minutes, despite my record showing about 50% left; then after paying by credit card had minutes, but when finally got through to account info it had no record of credit card purchase--so this was either a phishing scam, which means they don't have their act together in terms of security, or their billing and account software is absolutely terrible.
11. Because of all that, I had to change my credit/debit card account, which meant changing billing info with my utilities, internet service etc and not having a debit card for several days--I have lost a day and counting to this mess.
12. ON top of all that, reception was scattered and lousy.
Thank god I did get stuck with any kind of long-term commitment. It was "Pay as you Go" and I WENT.
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile - they say they offer 4glte but this is practically a lie. they outright ignore any issues I have even though they say are looking into them. 
- Virgin Mobile - apple iphone x/customer service
- Virgin Mobile - cell phone service cancelled, account money gone 
- Virgin Mobile - bill
- Virgin Mobile - refund