Virgin Atlantic / lost baggage - no support
I wanted to file a complaint against virgin atlantic airlines wrt to a lost baggage. Since the last 36 hours all they have to tell me is that they are trying to locate my bag. No updates whatsoever. All I get is folks in a call center who probably have no clue besides looking into the computer to see for any updates.
I have in fact told the folks that there was one unclaimed bag at the airport when I left (This was very similar to my bag). So I would have thought that they'd try to contact the owner of that bag and find out if he/she took my bag instead. But they have no updates on that either.
At least they should be able to tell me if my bag left the previous airport and was received at the destination airport or not. Otherwise what's the point of the baggage tags?
Anyways, i'm quite disappointed with the level of urgency that virgin atlantic is showing to resolve my issue.
More Virgin Atlantic Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - unexpected seat change! 
- Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - terrible customer service 
- Virgin Atlantic - terrible experience! 
- Virgin Atlantic - unsatisfactory response from customer relations dept
- Virgin Atlantic - obesity 
- Virgin Atlantic Airways - online service
- Virgin Atlantic Airways - flight compensation
- Virgin Atlantic Airways - flight friday 13rh 6pm from johannesburg to heathrow
- Virgin Atlantic Airways - nightmare travel and worst service offered by baggage department
- Virgin Atlantic Airways - flight