VIP Travel / Fraud
My partner and I went to a presentation and thought it was a great idea...life long vacation discounts. Instead of the two free airline tickets, we were offered an extra week per year, so we took that.
Every time i have called them for a reservation, either everything is booked or they're waiting for a call back from someone. I called for airline reservations and car rental and the price they gave me was higher than any of the other online companies. I told Melissa this and she got a major attitude and then went to Travelocity and offered to book the cheaper flight for me...WTF? I could do that myself!
I am looking at what legal action I can take and may even go down there in person to deliver my complaint.
Anyone have any suggestions?
More VIP Travel Complaints & Reviews
- VIP Travel - Scam and cheating! 
- VIP Travel - The real cost of a &free gift&?
- VIP Travel - scam 
- VIP Travel - Deceptive & dishonest sales! 
- VIP Travel - We were scammed 
- VIP Travel - refund not full
- VIP Travel - Misrepresentation
- VIP Travel - Chapter #11 Bankruptcy 
- VIP Travel - Scam!