Vintedcouldn't confirm the item as sold

Hi! I'm a seller.

Basically, I've sold an item-the buyer chose Hermes but I couldn't send it for some reason so, I've sent the item through Royal 2nd class mail.

The buyer told me that she has received the item but she's unable to confirm and neither can I.

It's been two days, and I've been complaining since I came to know we both couldn't do it. So much inconvenience.

Pls help me out!

Na
Aug 19, 2018

Comments

• Rh
      Nov 22, 2018

The same is happening to me right now ! How did you solve this

Dec 07, 2018

Sameee, how did you solve it?!!

• Sh
      Apr 19, 2019

VINTED is a SCAM discrimnating its users and acting unlafully and was reported to various officers in various countries for review of their platform. Soon there will be a TV (YT, INSTA) series about their unlawful acts.
    Reportedly they block users or delete their content without any reason or based on fake and false reporting or based on assumption that product displayed is a fake.

By doing this, they breach rights of the users and the users should go and seek legal representation against VINTED. Vinted is not authorised to act as the "middleman" as their Terms say somethign different and they must not claim that a product is a fake. Only the owner of such brand may do so.

The affected users should claim damages and loss of profit from VINTED in case they were blamed by VINTED unlafully. In case your displayed products are in some significant value, that is possibly your damage and loss of profite in case they block you out.