Village Inn Restaurants / restroom

1 South Riverside drive , iowa city iowa, United States Review updated:

Over the last 2 weeks I have visited the village inn in iowa city the foood has been good but the rest rooms are like a outhouse in the 40's the weather here has been anywhere from 0 to mid 20's so with that information this is what I have to complain about both time I have visited this restaurant the mens room has been just as cold as the weather outside the floor is wet/dam I understand they have high volume of ppl using the restroom but come on. I am a custodian at the university if my restrooms looked even close to that bad the complaints would be alot. The urinal had stains an some black spots on it and surrounding wall's all over the urinal itself. I didnt even want to look at the toilet. The sinks an mirrors looked well used like I would expect to see with the volume of traffic the have. The floor was wet an musty smelling.in several jobs I have work iwas always told keep the bathroom clean cause thats how ppl judge the place so I find this bathroom experience bad. And that makes me wonder what the kitchen looks like how clean is it really? Walmart is alot cleaner than this place.

Da
Feb 17, 2019

Comments

• Vi
      20th of Feb, 2019

Hi, Danny. I’m so sorry about the issues with the restroom at this location. We'd like to follow up with you about this. If you could email us at [protected]@villageinn.com with some contact info (phone number, email), we'd really appreciate it.