Viking Appliance Company / Broke our oven and no replacement!
I purchased a Viking double oven and my wife went to bake a cake after we had it for 6 months, she does not bake much. The cake burned after cooking only 10 minutes, the thermostat was 100 degrees off. So I called the local appliance dealer we bought it from they came and replaced the part (thermostat) after waiting 6 weeks. The technician when replacing the part scratched the face plate around the knob and ruined it so now you cannot read all the markings on it, to set on correct temp. We paid $3800.00 for that oven and have had problems from the start. They were supposed to replace the whole front of oven, I have called several times, it's been 6 months and nothing has been done.
Viking appliance co. and Appliance Distributors of Louisiana in Baton Rouge,La. Phone #[protected]
More Viking Appliance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Viking Range - Junk service 
- Viking Appliances - The alarm goes off continuously
- Carl Schaedel/Viking Range - Service rip-off charges 
- Viking Range Corp - Bad service
- Viking Ice Machine - Poor Quality 
- Viking Range - Viking refrigerator, range, wall oven - junk
- Viking - Damaged Goods
- Viking Appliances - Poor Quality and Customer Service
- Viking - Loudest Dishwasher in the World 
- Viking - Viking appliances are junk