ViewSonic / No customer service warranty!
Purchased a Viewsonic 32" LCD TV and the unit will not power up. I contacted the company on DEC 12, 2007 and spoke to a service rep. He said at first that the unit was not in warranty. I faxed over my receipt showing clearly that it was in warranty. They said they would call me back in 3 days to instruct me on how to get the product to them for repair with a RMA #. I have received no call still to this day. I have tried calling their office/warranty department over a dozen times since then and am on hold for hours. Every time I call no matter what time of the day, their on hold time is always greater than 60 minutes. What a complete waist of time. This company has no customer service and is impossible to get in contact with any one there.
Over a month and half has gone by and still no contact with Viewsonic- Looks like I got screwed out of $900.00.
More ViewSonic Complaints & Reviews
- ViewSonic - LCD monitor - Never trust the ViewSonic Rebate! 
- ViewSonic - Horrible customer support 
- ViewSonic - Terrible experience!
- ViewSonic - Scam and cheating
- ViewSonic - Bad service 
- Fry's Electronics / A 40& ViewSonic LCD 1080adi HD TV - Frys customer service sucks
- ViewSonic Corporation - Do not buy 
- ViewSonic - Bad consumer support
- ViewSonic - Lack of warranty support
- Viewsonic Computer Monitor - Not honoring rebate advertised price