Victoria's Secret / payment/billing
To whom it may concern:
I was never emailed a notification that my account summary was ready; therefore, I was late on first payment. I remembered to make my second and what I believed last payment only to be notified almost three months later by a call saying I had $53 in late fees. I called customer service and was given no assistance (The total of purchase was $67.)
I logged into my account when I made my second payment and saw my balance of $38. No notification of any late fees otherwise I would have paid it then. I use to receive paper statements and suddenly it had switched to paperless. I was late on the first payment because I never received an email from Victoria's Secret. I have been an account holder for over 10 years. $53 may not seem like large amount for some but to me it is, at this current time. Not to mention how it will affect my credit.
More Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Victoria's Secret - bad experience 
- Pink and Victoria’s Secret - the fact that x large is not sold anymore
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!