Victoria's Secret Online Store / faulty products!

1 8695 East Broad StreetReynoldsburg, OH, United States Review updated:

Faulty products and faulty online shopping system. They always get my order online wrong. I thought it would save me more money by using their coupon codes but no... They would not honor the coupons and those coupons that actually went through, when I exchanged the items, they are no longer honored... I thought it is very weird... So it mean to say that the coupon codes are just another online scam so you would order from their online stores!

I have a huge argument last november about their super super slow shipment, even my friends when I asked them how did their orders went through, they did not receive the product that they should be receiving for free coz they used the coupon code. The customer service reps on the phone when you call them, they will just tell you they ran out of stock of the free items and they could not re-send you the free stuff and they will not refund you as they are free. This means that it is just an online coupon code scam...

Another situation, another friend bought online and she returned the items... She called vs customer service and they said it was already refunded... Seems odd but she cannot do anything as they said their faulty system is not working and they already refunded her even though she did not get any refund back to the card or even store credit. I feel bad for her because that is the worst of the worst. For my situation, it is only the coupon code they did not honor, but for her, she did not get the refund she's supposed to get for returning the items she ordered. This means my fellow customers that victoria's secret online store does not like returns and even if you are not satisfied, you are doomed to keep the items...

Victoria's secret online / WWW.VICTORIASSECRET.COM — another internet fraud you would want to stay away from! Never buy online!

Comments

• Am
      14th of Feb, 2008

Oh yeah! It is an online coupon code scam... that happened to me too when I ordered something plus I used a coupon code but they did not ship me the free items I am supposed to get... so they said over the phone that they cannot re-ship it as they ran out of stock nor they cannot refund me as I never paid for them... SUCH A SCAM! I thought I am the only one... thanks for sharing!

So to those other customers who has not been victimized yet... don't even try to bother ordering online or over the phone... their system SUCKS!!!

• Ke
      6th of Mar, 2008

Yes. Their website TOTALLY sucks. Beside the inability to see stock availability until it's already in your cart (oh, don't get me STARTED on what a pain this is around xmas), I've tried twice (actually, twice in a six-month period, so it can't be a fluke) to place an order with them online. Both times, I can't even get through the cart process before the website totally craps out on me. "Page Not Available" after I enter all of my information. Different browsers, different computers. So, I don't even get a chance for them to scam me :) wow, VS, seriously you need to get the ax out on your crappy internet team and hire some real developers.