Victoria's Secret Greece Ridge Mall — lack of handicap accessibility
My husband and I stopped in PINK to purchase a GC on 11/30/18. We were in line behind a gentleman in a motorized wheelchair. We finished roughly the same time. In order for this gentleman to be able to leave the store, my husband and I had to move mannequins, baskets and displays. It's almost 2019, get your act together VS. In today's day and age, this should NEVER happen. Get rid of the obsessive clutter everywhere and add some staff training. If this gentleman couldn't get out of the store, I'd hate to see what the fire marshall would have to say.
More Victoria's Secret Greece Ridge Mall Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Victoria's Secret - bad experience 
- Pink and Victoria’s Secret - the fact that x large is not sold anymore
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!