Victoria's Secret / false advertising

Ocala, FL, US Review updated:

on 11/28/16 I purchased over $125 worth of clothing/fragrances from the website, part of the cyber Monday sale was a free vs bag. When I went to check out the offer wasn't listed. on 11/29/16 I contacted customer service who stated that they had run out of the bags and that they weren't able to replace them with an alternate bag. When I tried to complain about it and have the situation remedied the customer service representative wasn't helpful at all, placing me on holds for an extended period of time and even checked with her supervisor who advised I was out of luck. I am very disappointed in the lack of empathy that vs holds for their customers. I feel if a company advertises something then they should follow through to make the customer happy! Honestly how much can a bag cost to make that they cant compensate the customer? I have lost all respect for vs and will be paying off my credit card and closing my account.

Je
Nov 29, 2016

Comments

• Pe
      Jan 04, 2017

Just to clarify, as with any gift with purchase offer for any company, free gifts with purchase are while supplies last. There are billions of customers, you are not the only customer, have you ever run a major business? It is not possible to please every person in the world no matter what you do. It was a while supplies last free item. I feel like maybe people should be more concerned with maybe important things like their families or how good they have things in life rather than material items. There are people in other countries that don't have nearly as much luxury as even the poor people in the united states. There is a certain shame that I hope you people eventually feel for the outrageous childish way you act over something so miniscule.