Victoria's Secret / false advertising
on 11/28/16 I purchased over $125 worth of clothing/fragrances from the website, part of the cyber Monday sale was a free vs bag. When I went to check out the offer wasn't listed. on 11/29/16 I contacted customer service who stated that they had run out of the bags and that they weren't able to replace them with an alternate bag. When I tried to complain about it and have the situation remedied the customer service representative wasn't helpful at all, placing me on holds for an extended period of time and even checked with her supervisor who advised I was out of luck. I am very disappointed in the lack of empathy that vs holds for their customers. I feel if a company advertises something then they should follow through to make the customer happy! Honestly how much can a bag cost to make that they cant compensate the customer? I have lost all respect for vs and will be paying off my credit card and closing my account.
More Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Victoria's Secret - bad experience 
- Pink and Victoria’s Secret - the fact that x large is not sold anymore
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!