Viator — overcharged for product
I purchased a groupon for the Sammy Duvall watersports tubing at Disney Resort in Orlando on May 15. When I called the watersports place to confirm and set up an appointment date the fellow from Sammy Duvall said that there was no groupon (I was not aware that the parent company was Viator) due to the fact that I was on a group on website NOT a Viator website.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Orlando, FLThe only reason I knew (after much distress) that Viator was even involved was the semi legible VIATOR name behind my voucher number [protected].
The helpful fellow told me that I would have been better off buying direct it would have cost me 144.00 instead of 176.00 which is what I paid. This will be the last time I order anything from groupon or Viator. BAD BUSINESS practices.
More Viator Complaints & Reviews
- Viator - I supplied viator with various tours but i have not received my payments yet 
- Viator - customers have no idea 
- Viator - no refund
- Viator.com - they couldn't return the money. 
- Viator - non payment of services rendered to viator inc 
- Viator - abu dhabi private full-day city tour from dubai, sharjah, or ajman
- Viator - cancelled luau and no refund
- Viator - supplier: product waiting for review
- Viator - booking br-622400580
- Viator - moonlight tour colloseum rome 'systems error.'