Viagogo / viagogo
Terrible - do not use viagogo
I purchased overpriced tickets to eminem in london and could not go. They charged a huge booking and mailing fee. The only choice I had was to re-sell them on viagogo. Because of the fees they charge - I could only make back half my money when they sold. I changed the address to the new buyer but the tickets I had purchase were not sent out until a few days before the show - almost 2 months after I had bought them. Then I get an email that viagogo had cancelled my re-sale - with no warning and no reason given - this was only 3 days before the concert. When I checked my account - I found out the tickets had already been sent to the new buyer. That is right viagogo cancelled my sale after they had sent my tickets out. So now I have no tickets and no money!!! I also paid to have them mailed to canada but they were only mailed within london - they kept that money too. I demanded a refund for the tickets and they are now ignoring me! I am out a lot of money & pound;325! Stay away - worst re-seller site ever.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10