Viagogorefund

I bought 2 tickets from viagogo to the barry gibb concert as a xmas gift. The concert has been cancelled and I didn't receive the refund what viagogo promised in email. There is no customer service at viagogo at all and therefore I can't get any information.

Id order: 7882437
Email: [protected]@freemail. Hu
Phone: [protected]

Regards,
Kitti horvath

• Ly
    Lynne Levett Dec 09, 2018

Absolute rip off... didn't realise it was a ticket website tbh. Paid 180.00 gbp for 2 tickets that actually have a ticket price on them is 31.50 each!! Absolutely disgraceful that this can continue...FUMING!!!

• Ac
    acocke Oct 19, 2018

I've just bought two tickets to Florence and the machine for £200 and the e-ticket isn't even in the email so I can't sell them. this is disgusting i'm going to aask my bank to take the money back from them.

• Ac
    acocke Oct 19, 2018

I can't believe I didn't know about this - why isn't someone stopping them?

• Mi
    Michael426 Jun 09, 2018

Sold me invalid tickets with a 400% mark-up. Their website says valid tickets or a refund. Yeah, right. 40+ emails and only auto replies saying 'No refund'. Parasites

Maite Simonart Jun 07, 2018

Hello Kitti,
    The same thing happened to me. The concert of Ariana Grande in Antwerpen (BE) was canceled too, after the boming in Manchester in april 2017. Viagogo promised a refund via email. I never received it.
    I tried to e-mail Viagogo, I called in Zwitserland the head office, I called the customer support in the UK. No response!

Best regards,
    M. Simonart

Saul Merideth Feb 02, 2017

Viagogo is a absolute ###en rip off do not use these a ### they alter the donation to suit their requirements and then charge you the customer again for a refund. ### off the world!