Venere.com — Venere refused to fix problem
BEWARE! I was looking for a hotel room in New York City for 3 people who needed 3 separate beds. Venere was the only one of the on-line travel services that found me one. I booked it; they took my money. It was not cheap. Except such a room did not exist in the hotel.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Boston, KY I had to share a bed with a colleague; exactly the situation I had wanted to avoid. OK, these things happen, but Venere's customer service after the fact was appalling. Extensive communication with Venere (someone called "Melanie Peer") showed clearly that Venere holds only contempt for their customers and that their business practices are fraudulent. I will never use Venere again.
More Venere.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue