Vehicle Loan Through Wells Fargo / vehicle loan
Almost two years ago my husband and I purchased a new used car... We were financed through wells fargo... What a nightmare this has become. Almost as soon as we got the car home we started recieving harrassing phone calls five to nine times a day starting at 7a. M. Lasting untill about 9p. M.
According to wells fargo we never had proper insurance coverage on the car... We've had our insurance company fax proof about fifty times... And us ourselves have faxed proof about 100 times. Somehow they never seem to have them... They just randomly dissapear into thin air.
Wells fargo added balboa to our car payment... Without ever making us aware of this... There fore our car payment was raised... Since we never recieve statements in the mail (We have called numerous times to request statements) weve only paid what we thought our car payment was for two years now.
About a week ago to make a long nightmare short... I woke up to find that my car had been repossed for pasts due payments... Mind you we have never been late on our car payment. So here we are carless and fighting with the most rude people in the world to get our car back... Something that apparently is going to cost us a small fortune. For some damn mistake that they made.
Has anyone else had this problem?
More Vehicle Loan Through Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - customer service / payment to account
- Wells Fargo - funds transfer to wells fargo - client fraud
- Wells Fargo - foreign currency; poor telephonic customer service from an assistant branch manager
- Wells Fargo - heloc and mortgage fraud
- Wells Fargo - reordering checks