VCA Animal Hospitals / rude and nervous receptionist
I didn’t like how the receptionist from the company www.vcahospitals.com spoke with me and she refused to provide help to my dog. I arrived to them and started to tell the receptionist that my dog had an infection and I needed to get help as fast as possible. But she started to yell at me and told that I needed to call. Also she tried to call to the security, and I have no idea why. I was calm and asked only for help. Stay as far as you can from them.
More VCA Animal Hospitals Complaints & Reviews
- VCA Animal Hospital - suspected veterinary malpractice 
- VCA Animal Hospitals - money hungry business who do not care about the welfare of your pet! 
- VCA Animal Hospital - expense/service 
- VCA Animal Hospital - it's only about money
- VCA Animal Hospital - vca wants your money! 
- VCA Animal Hospitals - unethical charges for test performed with no results!
- VCA Animal Hospitals - deception
- VCA Animal Hospitals - vca in general
- VCA Animal Hospitals - gross negligence
- VCA Animal Hospitals - health and housing services of animals