VCA Animal Hospitals / frustration
I am so frustrated with pvca pacific avenue animal hospital. They have been great with my two dogs. But today was the final straw! I have never rarely complain about the people or the vets but the price and the place is something to worry about. How frustrating is that... They no longer accept care credit? They never sent a letter out to warn the customers. They never called or left a message in regards to the change policy. How unorganized is that?!?! Just imagine how I didn't have the money to pay for my vet bills and was depended on the care credit to take care of that... But what if? Thank god I had cash! When I came in to have them express my dogs anal glands.. Of course that cost money (26.70) and then when I asked the vet tech, if I can come in to see how they do it since its so expensive, mind me.. I work full time, school full time and to go to pvca is very expensive. It is frustrating that you want to trust pvca because you love your animals and you would do anything to give them best, but when you pay a large amount of money and then to go back to the vet tech area where animals are being treated? Is beyond me. There is blood on the freaking floor, table, handles, its not alot but smears... Mind me, I work in the medical field, whether a consumer comes in and checks out the place or a vet doctor... Wouldn't they care enough about the place? To at least clean the god damn place? I did mention that there is blood, I might of been rude... But to understand that my poor babies are being treated in a dirty place and its crazy price... Is beyond me! Make up your mind. I will discontinue going to this facility. I would rather go to another cheaper place that really do care about cleanliness, good customer service, price-friendly!
More VCA Animal Hospitals Complaints & Reviews
- VCA Animal Hospital - suspected veterinary malpractice 
- VCA Animal Hospitals - money hungry business who do not care about the welfare of your pet! 
- VCA Animal Hospital - expense/service 
- VCA Animal Hospital - it's only about money
- VCA Animal Hospital - vca wants your money! 
- VCA Animal Hospitals - diagnosis communication and unnecessary x-rays
- VCA Animal Hospitals - unacceptable level of service
- VCA Animal Hospitals - unethical charges for test performed with no results!
- VCA Animal Hospitals - deception
- VCA Animal Hospitals - vca in general