VCA Animal Hospital / expense/service
Serial vets: no one seems to stay long enough to see the same animal two years in a row. Office visits are seen as marketing opportunities to hard-sell the pet owner on expensive and unnecessary dental treatments, blood tests, and care products. A rabies vaccine and "yearly exam" that amounts to weighing and temperature-taking cost $86. Never again.
More VCA Animal Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- VCA Animal Hospital - suspected veterinary malpractice 
- VCA Animal Hospitals - money hungry business who do not care about the welfare of your pet! 
- VCA Animal Hospital - it's only about money
- VCA Animal Hospital - vca wants your money! 
- VCA Animal Hospital - I just wanted some care for my friend 
- VCA Animal Hospitals - unethical charges for test performed with no results!
- VCA Animal Hospitals - deception
- VCA Animal Hospitals - vca in general
- VCA Animal Hospitals - gross negligence
- VCA Animal Hospitals - health and housing services of animals