Vayamavayama charged me twice for the one person travelling in the same date, same time and in same flight number.

T Oct 29, 2018 Review updated:

Vayama charged me twice for the one person travelling in the same date, sametime and in same flight number. Airline said they have one booking for that person as "one person can't book twice in the same flight I tried to call vayama, there is no way to contact them. They listed a phone number in the name of Travix Travel USA, which does not even exist, I tried to call them basically no way to contact them [protected]). I already tried the number (Vayama Customer Support at 1.855.396.8777) suggested . It goes to outsource locations in India. This number is only good if you want to pay money not to get refund. I spoke with 4-5 people. Again, they don't have any suggestions. I asked them contact number of manager/ individual knows my problems, they replied suggesting to call Netherland office. I searched contact for Netherland office everywhere, nowhere to find.

• T
      Jul 05, 2019

Same scam they pulled on my bro, can’t get refund, is there a agency that fights with this scam ?