Vanderbilt Mortgage / Beware of them

I left my husband six months ago. He was staying in the mobile home yet Vanderbilt continued to call me every ten days when he was late with the payment. They have called my mom, my brother, and my new number. Now my husband moved left me with the mortgage. Vanderbilt told me I need to come up with almost 1000.00 for the 3 months he was behind or they will take legal action against me. Since he got everything except my sanity I wish they would realize you can not get blood from a stone. No cooperation from them. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Va

Comments

• Br
      1st of Mar, 2009

What do you expect them to do. say sorry and do not worry about paying your bills!! Of course if you do not pay them they will take it, are you paying your other bills, cause your home should be your priority. I love all complaints on here about people crying that they are past due and vanderbilt called them saying to pay. If it was your money you loaned out what would you do? I bet you would be calling to.

• Jl
      31st of Jul, 2011

There's a difference between calling and trying to collect, and the illegal ways this company is trying to collect. We all need to pay what we owe, but not to rude, inconsiderate, lying, predators.