Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance / scam and fraud!
I too am a current victim of Vanderbilt Mortgage. They have repossessed my home and are trying to sell it tomorrow, the day after X-mas at a 'private sale'. They have been involved in a scam with my park owner who wants me to move out of this park as a retaliation for my non payment of money she tried to illegally bill me for after a court action not awarding her any money for damages sustained in a vandalism case in which my minor Son was implicated and cleared.
Park owner refused my rent payments and hasn't billed me for nine months. No unlawful detainer has ever been filed, but Vanderbuilt has been making little lump sum payments to her for my back rent and tacking it onto my mortgage and raising my payments.
Suddenly Vanderbilt refuses my payments and admittedly is forcing me into a default so they can repossess my home unless I move it out of this park and pay them 6000.00 for back rent which they spent without my knowledge, and provide them a letter from the park owner canceling this illegal 60 day termination she served me with back in April 2007. Time for the class action people so contact me if you want on board. I'm ready to rock.
More Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance Complaints & Reviews
- VANDERBILT MORTGAGE CO / CLAYTON HOMES - UNFAIR CUSTOMER SERVICE / DECEPTIVE SALES ASSOCIATES 
- vanderbilt mortgage/clayton homes/ berkshire hathaway - hud violations/violations of the auto stay/forgery/fraud 
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - Fraud and scam 
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - predatory lending 
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - They over charged me, according to my contract 
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - untruthful post on credit report
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - unethical behaviour/ and payments keep raising/ wrong credit reporting
- Vanderbilt Don't Use - mortgage
- Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] - Customer service
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - Harassing phone calls